Places to visit in Guaymas
- Take the Bus and Visit the historic downtown Guaymas City Hall, Historic Jail converted into museum, the House of Culture, Plaza TresPresidentes, San Fernando Church, shop at the Municipal Market, see the Fisherman´s monument and Plaza, the New Malecon, with great bay views.
- Eat American food at McDonald’s, Burger King, Domino’s, Papa Jones Pizza and rent a movie at Blockbuster.
- Visit the Pearl Farm of the Sea of Cortez.
- VisitGuaymas Harbor, the largest on the west coast of Mexico, and see huge ocean-going freighters load and unload different products.
- See where the Battle of Liberation of Guaymas from the French took place.
- Take a Ferry Boat ride to Santa Rosalía, South Baja California.
- See the Cactus Forest and the Sahuaro cactus found only here in this region.
- See the native Indian fishermen at Las Guásimas.
- Buy the best fresh sea food at Empalme, and see across the street, the historic ¨Engine 501¨, a train engine with history in Sonora.