When most people are preparing to travel they think about hotels. They spend hours searching for the best hotel with the best views and of course the best price. What they really should be looking for is a vacation rental home or condo. These are by far the best places to spend a vacation. Not only are the prices amazing, but also the views and amenities are among the best.
Here are some of the reasons to choose a vacation rental property rather than a hotel.
- 1)Vacation rentals offer a lot more space. A hotel is a room with a bed and a bathroom. Do you really want to be cooped up in one room? Yes, there are amenities that come with hotels but a vacation rental has more outdoor private space. A vacation rental can accommodate large groups who can share the same rental and still have their privacy.
- 2)The amenities of a vacation rental far exceed that of a hotel. Vacation rentals are spacious with a kitchen, dining area, separate bedrooms, private baths and great views, private laundry and are equipped with all the necessities to make this your home. Most also have private patios and the amenities you would expect at a hotel, such as a swimming pool, sauna, spa’s, meeting rooms, and exceptional guest services.
- 3)Vacation rentals can also accommodate everyone in your group from adults to children. You have your own kitchen and space to entertain in your own rental. While the adults enjoy the big screen TV in the living room, the kids can enjoy their own shows in either one of the bedrooms or a family/game room. You can also enjoy cable TV or wireless Internet, which can be accessed either in the home or on your own private terrace.
- 4)Cost is always a consideration when going on vacation. You will always get more for your money when you consider a vacation rental. The size of your group will always dictate the size of your vacation rental. Whereas at a hotel you may need to reserve and pay for several rooms rather than one private home or condo that can keep your group together. With a vacation rental, you can also save money on meals. You always have a completely equipped kitchen to cook meals or to entertain. Whereas with a hotel you have costly room service or you have to plan financially for numerous meals at restaurants. This can get very costly especially with a large group. Another cost savings is that there are no pool fees, tennis court fess, gym fees, etc. Everything you can imagine is included.
- 5)One of the best features of a vacation rental is the people who manage them. They know the area better than a hotel. They want you to come back so they keep everything clean, and up to date. Properties are fully equipped with TV’s, cable, wireless internet, and a library of movies and books, not to mention games for all ages. There is nothing better than to know you have all the amenities you need, plus the privacy of your own space to relax and enjoy.